Follow @crossfitblondie on Instagram

Monday, October 28, 2013

You down with ATP? Ya you know me!

I've been taking ATP Mechanix Pre and Post Supplements for about a month now.

In order to test out ATP's fullest capabilities, I cut off my other post supplements.

The first week I felt a difference; I wasn't feeling "full" or "heavy" after taking my post and the pre gave me more energy that would kick in right when I felt my feet were dragging.

The true test though would be how I would feel after my competition.

My first competition on the way home I felt sick, light headed, wanted to vomit; yes some of this was my diet wasn't quiet dialed in, but the next day I felt like I wanted to DIE! My body was so sore I couldn't move and I took a week off from the gym.

Well today, 2 days after my competition I feel GOLDEN, ready to kick ass and get back to training for Battle of the Boxes next month! Yesterday I had very minimal soreness, and today I have none at all!

When I say ATP Mechanix is like gold, I mean it! Now what are you waiting for!? Go get some!

Visit ATP's website to make your purchase: http://atpmechanix.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment