Follow @crossfitblondie on Instagram

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Hump Daaaaay!

Woot woot!

Alright who's excited!?

It's almost Friday; the work week is almost done!

Today I got up and headed to the gym  to attend the 530am class.. I got REALLY pumped up and motivated after watching the Crossfit video, "Beauty in Strength" last night!

Here is the video if you didn't already see it on my Facebook page:



It again reminded me to keep going, don't stop, and when the non crossfitting haters start chirping... Go even harder!

Here are a few of my goals before I hit my year my one year mark with Crossfit Inferno:
Butterfly pull-ups (I have the movement down, just need to figure out how to string the dang things together and NOT kip!)
Muscle-ups (rings and bar)
Double unders (I can do 5 in a row so that's a start but I want to be able to do 20 in a row)
Clean and Jerk my body weight (even if it's just my 1 rep max!)

What are your goals? What's stopping you from achieving them?

Learn to stand up against that little voice in your head that tells you you can't and push yourself to the limit. No one is stopping you, but YOU!

Go for it! Get after it! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment