Follow @crossfitblondie on Instagram

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

I Crossfit for Me

I do Crossfit for me.

I don't do it because it annoys you and you hate it.


I do it because I enjoy a challenge and the hard work you have to put into it.


I do it for the self-confidence that it has given me, which I never had nor knew what it felt like.


I do it because no matter what shape and size you are we're all there for the same reason, to get fit and be fit. 


I do it because I like setting goals for myself and celebrating when I've reached them. 


I choose to check in via social media as a way to keep myself accountable.


I enjoy seeing others succeed in their goals they've set for themselves, and I like cheering them on along the way.


I like being apart of a community that gives back to various charities and to our very own community.


I love the extended family I have received because of Crossfit.


I Crossfit for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment